segunda-feira, 10 de setembro de 2012

BLACK VERSES

My Photos por


Genre(s): Progressive / Doom / Death Metal


Formed in Maceió - AL, 2003. In the middle of year 2003, four friends were joined with the wish to play metal, in the begining was just:Rafael on the vocals, Flavio Fearn on the bass guitar, Robson on the guitars and Tiago playing drums. And Black Verses was born... In 2004 Flavio Fearn left the band and they continued with the band without a bass player. The line-up changed again: Tiago left the band, and Joao took the drums. Breno, a keyboarder made the band become more sentimental. Then they decided to record a demo tape called only "Black Verse", having 3 songs in total:"Things of my world", "Beautiful lies" and "Eternity is you". In the begining of year 2005, Flavio Fearn joined the band again, and the line-up was completed with: Rafael (Vocals), Robson (Guitars), Flavio Fearn (Bass), Breno (Keys) and Joao (Drums). Some months later, Robson decided to leave the band, and in the second half of 2005 Joao and Breno left the band too. Flavio Fearn went to the guitars, Douglas Cabral (lord Panga) took the drums and Moises took the bass guitar. The "dream team" of Black Verses was made in 28th of july of 2005. Some months later, in september 25th, they had their first show, the set list contained 6 songs only: Things of my world, Dark (While you`re livin in me), You try to invade me, Wingless angel, She is the dark (My Dying Bride) and Therein (Dark Tranquillity). After this, Black verses became the revelation metal band from their state. In the same months they returned to the studio to record their second demo: "The begining of all suffering", which could've had 4 tracks, but because they did not have enough professional equipament or money, they only recorded: "Dark (While you´re living in me)" and "Things of my world". In the end of the year, Welton Cavalcante completed the line-up playing the other guitar. Finally in spring 2006 Black Verses returned to the studios to record their first EP, called "Our Lost Eternity"... so it shall be written-so it shall be done... 


Source: http://www.myspace.com/blackverses, september, 2012. 


Discography:
Black Verses [Demo, 2004]:
1.Guerra Urbana / 2.Caos Caos.



The Begining of all Suffering [Demo, 2005]:
1. Dark (While you´re living in me)  
2. Things of my world





Our Lost Eternity [EP, 2006]:
1. You try to invade me 04:55  
2. Wingless angel 06:16  
3. My eternity is lost 06:36  
4. Things of my world 04:41  
5. Dark (while you're livin' me) 04:37  
6. You try to invade me (live) 04:39  
7. Things of my world (live) 04:14

Moises Nascimento Bass
Flavio Fearn Guitars
Rafael Souza Vocals
Douglas Cabral Drums
Welton Cavalcante Guitars












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário